How to forward e-mail without headers.
- Highlight text that you wish to forward
- Go up to menu bar and click on edit
- When program opens, arrow down to copy and click on it.
- Open write mail and left click in the text space.
- Go back up to edit and open
- Arrow down and click on paste.
- All the text that was highlighted should now be seen in the text space.
- Go to send to box on top of page and fill in the e mail address of the people that you wish to send the e mail to.
- When you are finished, click on send mail.
- Walla, you are wonderful.
How to remove a “friend” from Facebook
Let’s start with the infamous Facebook “friend.” Just like real life, there are some people best avoided. Fortunately, it’s easier to drop a friend on Facebook.
- Open up your Facebook profile.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Account>>Privacy Settings.
- Go to the Block List heading.
- Enter your “friend’s” name and click the Block button. That person will now be cut off from your profile.
- You can take it a step further. At the bottom of every user profile is a Report/Block link. Click this to report your former friend to Facebook.
- Facebook administrators will review the situation. In extreme situations, the user can be banned. Employ this at your discretion.