How to clear your printer spooler
Larry Cohen researched ‘How to clear your printer spooler’ and has provided the following techniques.
- For advanced users, this technique will work with all printer types but requires advanced technical knowledge.
- Open the RUN Box by simultaneously pressing the windows key and ‘R’ key.
- Type net stop spooler and press OK
- Again open the RUN Box by simultaneously pressing the windows key and ‘R’ key.
- Type net start spooler and press OK
- Here are .jpgs of how to do this.
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for HP Printers
- If you own a HP printer you could try their free program “HP Print and Scan Doctor.” It came with Larry’s printer and on Larry’s computer it was found at—\C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Diagnostics\PSDR\HPPSDr.exe
This article was graciously provided by Larry Cohen.